Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fusion of Freshness and Flavor

               So I thought that I would try something new this week. There’s a small place called Fusion located on the second floor of Erikson Hall that looked like it was pretty good.         
               Sadly I decided to go right after I got out of class so the first thing I saw was the massive line that stretched more than half-way down the hallway. In case you didn’t know it’s not the best idea to eat on campus right after class gets out, because everyone who also just got out of class is thinking the exact same thing. The lines are usually shorter in the 20 minutes or so in the middle of the hour. This of course doesn’t work for all campus eats, for example Ovid’s café seems likes it’s packed when it opens and closes each and every day.
               After waiting some time to get to see exactly what they offered at Fusion, I got to see that their menu contained some obscure foods and also some normal lunch items as well. They had various sandwiches and wraps, pizza, and even quesadillas. Then I saw they had daily specials that were a little unusual; they had sour bamboo soup and even curry. They seemed to have a large variety of food that spanned many nationalities. They also offer a great Wildcat Deal at Fusion. You can get an entrée and two with your meal swipe. This is great when trying to use up all your meal swipes each week.

               Overall I would say that it is a great place to go try. The food is good and definitely a change from the usual. Fusion’s small size does create some big lines and there’s not an abundance of seating but that’s the only bad things that I can say about it. I recommend a trip over to Erikson Hall to try it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment