Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Speech Reflection

I thought I did pretty well on my speech today. I guess I could have prepared more; I felt kind of nervous standing up there. My joke about 38% of students dropping out of school due to starvation went well. My slideshow didn't seem as flashy or informative as some of the other peoples' slideshows, because I decided I would just verbally say all of my information. When Ms. Compton held up the 4 minute sign, I was surprised it had gone by that fast. I quickly wrapped things up and answered questions.In fact I forgot about my slideshow for most of the presentation and I didn't even show the last slide. When answering questions I felt bad because I couldn't answer the question about off campus restaurants, and I had no clue why some places accept meal swipes and others don't. Overall I think I did well and I'm hoping for a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment